Jigso provides organizations (“Customer”) an AI-driven Software-as-a-Service platform facilitating analysis of customers’ organizational data and generating operational insights and action items (i.e. alerts and notifications) from said organizational data, via a browser application (the “Platform”) and other associated products and Services.
- YOUR CONSENT
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WHICH IS NOT YOU, INCLUDING INFORMATION RELATED TO ANY OF YOUR PERSONNEL, COLLEAGUES OR CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE AND UNDERTAKE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE AT ALL TIMES, MAINTAINED AND RECEIVED, THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSONS AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW JIGSO TO ACCESS, STORE, COLLECT, ANALYZE AND PROCESS SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DETAILED HEREIN.
- WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
- Non-Personal Information: “Non-Personal Information” is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via your use of the Services. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected, and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as system data related to your operating system and browser, smart-phone version, duration of usage of the Services, a user's 'click-stream' activity, keyboard language, etc.
- Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of a private or sensitive nature relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes the association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated; provided, that, such information can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person. Such Personal Information that is collected by us consists of the following types of information:
- Platform Sign-Up and Onboarding Information. Information such as your name, email, role in Customer’s organization, and information from End User’s GitHub, Slack, Jira, GitLab and BitBucket (collectively, “Third Party Providers”) such as End User’s username, account activities and personal profile image (if applicable), provided in connection with your registration process for the Platform.
- Calendar and Workflow Information. Information obtained from End User’s calendar (e.g. Outlook, Google Calendar) and Third Party Providers such as End User’s assigned tasks and progress, availability to perform responsibilities, and interactions with other team members regarding team tasks. Such information may also include information regarding End User’s work performance, workplace schedule and planned work meetings and calls.
- Impression Information. Information about your impressions of, and reactions to, content that appear on the Platform and Services that we receive from devices and software you use when you access and\or use the Services. This information may include the following: IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, operating system, and information regarding your clicks, views and engagement with our Platfform.
- Website Contact Information. Information provided in connection with your request to receive our communication and updates or your request to contact us including your name, phone number, Visitor’s company’s name and e-mail address.
- HOW DO YOU COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
- We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Services and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 9 below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you request to receive communications from us or when you contact us directly via the Services.
- In addition, we may publish open positions at Jigso via our Services or social media platforms such as LinkedIn and others. In connection with such opportunities, we collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”) when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by e-mail, via the Services or otherwise, and only as necessary for the recruitment process, as further detailed in Section 13 below (HOW DO YOU USE THE INFORMATION OF JOB CANDIDATES).
- WHY DO YOU COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
- To provide and operate our Services and related offers.
- To be able to deliver and enhance our Services, and to provide Users with technical assistance and support.
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, newsletters, and additional information related to the Services.
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information that is non-personal, with which we and/or our business partners might make use in order to operate and improve our Services and offer related products.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- WHAT ARE YOUR LEGAL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- Third Parties & Business Partners; Open AI – We may share your information with a number of selected service providers, whose Services and solutions are required or otherwise facilitate achievement of the purposes of processing set forth under Section 4 above. These third parties serve in facilitating and enhancing our Services and related Services, namely to allow cloud hosting Services (e.g. Google Cloud), and process payments within the Services. Our third party Services providers act as our sub-processors and may only process your information according to our instructions (which are given in accordance with the terms hereof). We remain responsible for any processing of your information done by such third party service providers on our behalf not in accordance with the terms hereof, except for events outside of such service providers’ reasonable control.
By using our service, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your information by ChatGPT Services in accordance with OpenAI Terms. In addition, please note that the intended use of the ChatGPT Services within the Platform generally does not require Customer or its End Users to share any Personal Data (as such term is defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)). If Customer or its End Users nonetheless share Personal Data through the ChatGPT Services, Customer hereby acknowledges that such Personal Data will be collected by OpenAI and be subject to the OpenAI Terms. It is clarified that OpenAI does not act as a Sub-Processor or Service Provider of Jigso (as such terms are defined under the GDPR and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), respectively).
- Law Enforcement – We may cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may therefore disclose any information to government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and legal rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
For avoidance of doubt, we may share anonymized or de-identified information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
- WHERE DO YOU TRANSFER OR STORE MY INFORMATION?
Your information may be transferred to, maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the EU and in Israel. Please note that Israeli data and privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence. Residents of certain countries may be subject to additional protections, as set forth in below.
GDPR (EEA Users): This section applies only to natural persons residing in the European Economic Area (for the purpose of this section only, "you" or "your" shall be limited accordingly). It is Jigso's policy to comply with the EEA's General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). In accordance with the GDPR, we may transfer your Personal Information from your home country to Israel, the U.S. and/or other countries, provided that the transferee has provided appropriate safeguards, and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available. Specifically, we may cause such transfer if we ensured that at least one of the following applies:
- The country to which Personal Information has been transferred, has been determined by the EU Commission to be a country providing adequate protection to the privacy rights of EU residents.
- Application of Standard Contractual Clauses (also known as "Model Clauses") where appropriate.
You have additional rights regarding your personal data under the GDPR, please refer to Section 8 below.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
If applicable to you under your country’s jurisdiction, you may have certain rights in connection with your Personal Information and how we handle it. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in Section 16 below. Those rights may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Right of access. You may have a right to know what information we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information.
- Right to correct Personal Information. We endeavor to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Data deletion. In some circumstances you have a right to request that some portions of the Personal Information that we hold about you be deleted or otherwise anonymized.
- Data portability. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
- Restriction of processing. In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your Personal Information, such as when you are disputing the accuracy of your information held by us.
We use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by third party service providers. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide a better experience to our users. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of our users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) secure our Services by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our Services, and (iv) create and monitor analytics.
- HOW DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION SECURE?
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Your information is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees, third party service providers or partners on a “need to know” basis, and strictly in order to enable us to perform the agreement between you and us.
Despite these measures, Jigso cannot provide absolute information security or eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information, and security breaches may happen. If there are any questions about security, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW LONG WILL YOU RETAIN MY INFORMATION?
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for collection and processing set forth above. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. If you withdraw your consent to our processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent retaining such data in whole or in part is necessary to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond to or defend against legal proceedings brought against us or our affiliates).
- HOW DO YOU PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN?
To use our Services, Users must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of eighteen and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that individuals under the age of eighteen are not using the Services. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of eighteen, please contact us email@example.com.
- HOW DO YOU USE THE INFORMATION OF JOB CANDIDATES?
We welcome qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted at our Services by sending us your contact details and CV or resume (“Candidate Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our Candidates, we are committed to keep Candidate Information private and will use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other suitable positions and opportunities at Jigso; so we could can use the Candidate Information as a reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment with us.
If you previously submitted your Candidate Information to us, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us using the details provided below: